-Writing for publications
-Recording video interviews with members
3. Business Administration
- In exchange for credit
- Exposure to companies in town, we can help connect you with companies for a job later on.
- Mostly interesting projects, but some are boring; we all pitch in here!
- We will provide you with an outline that shows our focus and a checklist of what to do.
- We want you to have a consistent schedule and be reliable, we are open M-F 9-4 pm.
- We are flexible if you need days off, just call us with advanced notice.
- Casual dress
Questions we ask...
What are you studying?
Thank you for considering the South Windsor Chamber of Commerce for your internship. Please email
with your resume or any questions you may have.
What classes have you/are you taking?
Do you have any experience?
What are your interests?
Does your school have forms, contact, and process for acceptance?
How will you get this all done, do you need our help?
Do you know the hours required?
What hours will you work?
Will you have another job at the same time?
Will you be compensated at your other job?