2019 Greater Hartford Women’s Conference
April 11 @ 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM$90
Conference Description & Objectives
Following the mission statement of the presenting organization, the South Windsor Chamber of Commerce, “to engage its members and the community in the pursuit of excellence and economic growth by fostering a collaborative business environment,” the objective of the Greater Hartford Women’s Conference is to provide a day of professional and personal development, education and networking for women throughout the greater Hartford and western Massachusetts areas and to ensure that women will have the opportunity to become healthy and productive leaders in their own lives and the lives of their community.
The Greater Hartford Women’s Conference is currently in its 12th year. Women from all walks of life enjoy this dynamic event with highly recognized speakers and relevant topics for both their individual growth and the growth of their businesses. This is true whether they are an entrepreneur just starting a business or are with an established organization of any size.
Our goal is to keep the conference relevant to today’s women and bring topics, speakers, and open discussions that will enhance the lives of everyone we touch.
Examples of comments received include:
- “It was fabulous, I always feel inspired when I leave.”
- “Exceeded my expectations. I really enjoyed the conference.”
- On keynote speaker, “I don’t know the last time I saw an entire room laugh so hard. While funny, Gina’s (Barreca) insights were spot on.”
- “All of your presenters and topics were relevant and very interesting. You offered a great variety of options for breakout sessions.”
- “I am already looking forward to next year.”
- “Always a great venue when women from all different backgrounds (professionally and personally) get together and share their experience.”
8:00 Continental Breakfast/Registration/Networking
8:45 Morning Speaker: Leading Edge Coaching
10:15-10:45 Break; networking and exhibits
10:45-11:45 Breakout sessions
I. Physical Strength – Krista Catalan, MSPT, CIDN, CWcHP, CMP, Physical Therapist, Integrated Rehabilitation Services
II. Mental Emotional Strength – Laura Cappellucci, LCSW
III. Turning Challenges in to Opportunities – Kimberley Palma, Associate Director of Operations, ECHN
12:40 Afternoon stretch by Max Challenge
1:00-2:00 Keynote: Kara Wolters
2:00-3:00 Give-aways and break sponsored by Dairy Queen of South Windsor
Thank you to our Signature Sponsors!