Business After HoursHosting a Business After Hours is a great opportunity to showcase and promote your business!
What is a Business After Hours event?
These events bring together members of the business community to provide the opportunity to meet new contacts, promote your business and build relationships.
Each Business After Hours event is hosted at a member’s business from 5-7pm.
By hosting a Business After Hours, you can:
- Drive new foot traffic to your location
- Gain name recognition through listings on the Chamber’s website, calendar, social media, flyers, eblasts, etc.
- Familiarize Chamber members and business owners with your products/services
- Generate possible leads and sales from attendees and those who heard about it
What Does the Chamber Do?
- Invitations to our Board of Directors and entire membership
- Event registration page on the Chamber website
- Promotion of the event on the Chambers’ Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- Event announcements in our eNews and eBlasts