Episode 3: BizTalk w/ Dr. Geeta Nayyar
BizTalk w/ Dr. Geeta Nayyar
September 17, 2020
Healthcare IT & Innovation
Dr. Geeta Nayyar
Watch the video to learn more about
- Why it’s important to look at different groups of people (culture, age, etc.) from a health perspective and the role technology has with that.
- How the work environment will change due to Covid-19.
- How can employers use health technology to keep employees healthy.
- If the way TeleHealth is paid for will change.
- How to and where to get resources to design an employee health program.
Crystal Financial Insurance Services
About The Guest
Dr. Geeta Nayyar, M.D., M.B.A., is a nationally recognized leader in healthcare information technology, a physician executive, a frequently sought-after public speaker, and an author with unique perspectives that bridge clinical medicine, business, communications, and digital health. Dr. Nayyar currently serves as Executive Medical Director for Salesforce.
As a specialist in rheumatology, Dr. Nayyar maintains active practice and faculty affiliation with the University of Miami and serves on the University of Miami Medical School Alumni Association Board. She also has held several positions in media and with professional societies, including as the host of “Topline MD TV,” and as a member of the Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) board of directors.
In her free time, she enjoys volunteering and helping train medical students at the University of Miami Mitchell Wolfson Sr. Department of Community Service (DOCS). Dr. Nayyar also enjoys playing tennis and spending time with her daughter and family.
Geeta Nayyar, M.D., M.B.A.